cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta for Business: Cannot Sign Into Work Account

brannanvitek
Honored Guest

Good afternoon,

I operate a business using Meta Quest 2s for VR training. 

I'd like to set my device fleet to Kiosk Mode, however I cannot seem to log into work.meta.com to access the Device Manager. 

I have a registered work email with APEX Innovations, LLC, and can log into business.facebook.com perfectly fine.

The problem comes when I attempt to use that email for work.meta.com. It displays:

It looks like there isn't an account associated with that email. You entered: [redacted]. Please check your details and try again.

Odd, and there's no help, recover password, or sign in option on that page.

So I attempted to try to create a new account on business.facebook.com/overview, however it tells me this:

Your business may already have an account
We found one or more other Business Manager accounts with the same email domain, @apexinnovations.us. Contact your business' admin to be added to an existing Business Manager account.

I am the admin.
I'm the only email on the business settings page, set to "Full Control Everything".

Please help me log my Work Account into work.meta.com. I need to access the Device Manager to enable Kiosk Mode for my clients. 

Thank you! 
9 REPLIES 9

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @brannanvitek, I saw the link you had shared about Kiosk Mode was from the old Oculus for Business site. Oculus for Business was for specific enterprise devices, and has since been ended. If you're interested in using Meta Quest devices for your business, there currently is a sign up available for the Beta for Meta Quest for Business here. I'd recommend checking that out if you're interested in using your Quest 2 devices for business purposes!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

Thank you! 
I'm all registered for the Beta, and have been working in the Admin Center dashboard at work.meta.com.
Now, I can't register my quests. I'm trying to sign in with my work account, but am getting this error on work.meta.com/device: 

[redacted image]

How can I connect my Quest 2 to the Admin Center, so I can see it in the device manager?

Hey there, @brannanvitek! Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention regarding your device not pairing with your account. While we hate to hit this bump in the road, rest assured, we'll continue working to get you up and running! 

To dive into things, we'd like to complete the following with your web browser:

• Clear cache and cookies 
  • Confirm network is free of VPN, firewalls, or anti-viruses
  • Attempt to access our site on another web browser (Ex. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Incognito/Private) 
  • Uninstall and reinstall our Meta Quest Mobile App

After attempting these steps, please let us know how the account appears. We want to make sure you're all set to explore VR! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey @brannanvitek! Hope you're having a good week so far! We just wanted to check-in to see how pairing your headset to the account was going. If any further assistance is needed, do let us know. We'd love to lend a helping hand! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

C4rr0ts
Honored Guest

Hey, Just letting you know I just got my Meta Quest 3 in today and It is having the same problem.

Hey @C4rr0ts! We know how important it is for our customers to get back in the game, and we would like for you to please send us a private message, to check out any options we can provide. To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hey there! We wanted to follow up with you and see if you still need assistance with your issue. We will be patiently waiting for your response and hope to get you back on track!

Aljon.madxr
Honored Guest

I also have the same problem too. I cannot connect my device to organization. error says "It looks like there isn't an account associated with that email. You entered: [redacted]. Please check your details and try again." My account [redacted] is already registered as individual. Can you help me join this account to organization?

Hi @Aljon.madxr! Thanks so much for reaching out about connecting your device to your organization. We know how important it is to be prompt and ready for work, and we're happy to help in any way we can!

For Meta Work account issues, we recommend reaching out to Meta for Work support, as they will have the specific resources to help get you connected. Feel free to reach out if there is any additional information we can provide.