cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta log (or is it set up - I have no idea) asking for a code from my headset but there is no code

princesscruella
Honored Guest

FFs - this is the worst UI ever - seriously guys - when I try to get into Meta on my pc it asks for a code from my device but there is no code. What with not being able to log into the phone app and now this - what hope is there. This is a really horrible experience for something that is supposed to be fun and relaxing. Please help

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We're sorry to hear you're having trouble finding the code to pair your device and enjoy your gaming. We understand that this can be alarming, but don't worry, we've got your back. Let's see what we can do to get you back on track.

Could you please uninstall, then reinstall the PC app and restart the device? Please also ensure that the PC app and the device are connected to the same WiFi network. Those steps should have resolved your problem. If you are still having problems with this, please open a support ticket here so that we can look into it further for you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?