cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta login asking me to create horizons account even though I have already done this

camq33
Honored Guest

I have logged into my quest 3 through an organisation managed email, and then it asked me to put a name and username in for the horizons profile.

I then went to log into this meta account on the internet and after logging in it then asks me to set up the horizons account again.

This organisation manages some meta quest 3s and my work email is managed by our organisations meta account. when I first went on the quest 3, it let me log in through the organisation page, and then asked for the horizons details. I dont understand why it is asking me to do this again. 

the faqs are very poor and there is no direct live chat or email option. we shouldnt have to resort to forums posts to get responses

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

And that's why we're here, @camq33! To assist real time and resolve any issues or challenges w/ Meta's products or services. The key to logging in successfully for both Meta nd Horizon is to remember if email or social was used originally. Are you suggesting that there used to be only one login to access both or your email login does not work for the Horizon checkpoint after logging in to Meta?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @camq33, we're just circling around to see if you have any further questions, concerns, or assistance with your Meta and Horizon accounts. Always feel free to contact us whenever in the future, we are always happy to help. 

Thank you for your time, have a great one!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?