cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone not working in screen records

catofdie
Honored Guest

When I screen record gameplay, I make sure I click on the “record with microphone audio” button. However, there’s none of my microphone audio. I can hear other people talking in my screen records but not me. Sometimes there’s about 5 seconds where I can actually be heard but then I won’t be heard anymore. I really need help because if I want to create content I want to have some commentary on my videos. 

3 REPLIES 3

Silu.o
Explorer

I must've lost hundreds of videos because of this by now. It's been a problem for me for months, and now seeing that I'm not the only one experiencing this, it's unacceptable that it's still a problem.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey all, thanks for posting about this on the forums! We're sorry to hear your devices are having issues with the microphone performance and want to help out in any way we can! As this may be a hardware issue we strongly suggest you speak with our Online Support Team so they can look into whether warranty action is necessary!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

hyp3rhazza
Honored Guest

I have been having the same issue too and I am still awaiting a reply from meta