cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Games After Account Merge

CalmNSensed
Honored Guest

Hello,

I had an account on my Oculus before the Meta account creation. When forced to create a Meta account, all of my games seem to have disappeared. I have tried rebooting the system, but I believe my old account was connected to an email or Facebook account that has since been deleted. Is there any way for me to get the games that I purchased back?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, CalmNSensed. We saw that you were looking for assistance in locating your previous account and the games you played. We recognize that this is unpleasant because we have been in your position before, but don't worry we are here for you. We're inviting you to send us a private message so we can investigate this further.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, CalmNSensed. We saw that you were looking for assistance in locating your previous account and the games you played. We recognize that this is unpleasant because we have been in your position before, but don't worry we are here for you. We're inviting you to send us a private message so we can investigate this further.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Klodter
Honored Guest

I have the same issue!  Very frustrating!!

Huckster-
Honored Guest

Im having the same issue also. Any fix? my old account info seemed to vanish

Hey there. @Huckster-! I wanted to swing by and see if you were still having trouble locating your account with your games. If you do, I recommend sending a private message to our support page, @MetaQuestSupport, or you can reach out to our support team by following this link, and they'll be able to assist you as well. I hope this helps!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.