cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Referral Credit

Tianotime
Level 2

Hi, I bought my Meta Quest 2 on Sunday and I try using my referral link with my friend but it states that I am unable to use the referral link because my Facebook account was used to activate my meta quest. I only bought the meta quest because my friend convince me with how fun it was and I was really hoping to use the credit to buy more games and really get to experience the metaverse. Was told to reach out here to see if there is maybe a solution.

Thank you for your time.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Toniotime! Welcome to the Meta family, and a big shout out to your friend for getting you into a different level of gaming. We understand how important this referral process is to you, so allow us to help you out. First, we would like to invite you to our PMs so we can take a closer look into to this problem.

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/16864​. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.​

We look forward to hearing from you!