cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Resident Evil 4 code from Quest 2 Bundle

Deaeth85
Explorer

I just went to Wal-Mart to get a Meta Quest 2 since I saw you got Beat Saber and RE4 with purchase, however I cannot seem to find the redeem code for RE4.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PrincessPeeches
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey everyone!

Thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to our Resident Evil promotional bundle! This bundle does work a little differently than some of our digital promotional redemptions. While you do get an email to redeem Beat Saber, the Resident Evil game is actually a physical code that comes in the box with the Quest 2 you purchased on or after November 18th. If you purchase the bundle and have any trouble with either redeeming your code or a missing code, please reach out to our support folks here and they should be able to get you sorted! Please feel free to continue sharing your feedback here as well as we always love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks!

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and others know by hitting this button.
*Known issues - Interacting with our known issues threads helps us track how many users are also experiencing that issue. Definitely interact with those posts if you are affected!
*Kudos button - Give others a virtual High-Five for helpful posts and replies you agree with!

Please only DM a mod if we've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View solution in original post

59 REPLIES 59

evanichow
Honored Guest

I got the code inside, but failed to redeem… it said the code does not exist….

In case you didn't know, there are (for some reason) two different places to redeem a code. One is under your actual profile, the other is a redeem option on the actual page of the game itself. If it doesn't redeem in under your profile, try under the actual game page on the store. A code that will redeem under your profile -> redeem code won't redeem on the page for the game, and vice-versa.

Co-host of Recentered - A VR Podcast, available on all normal podcast streaming services.

Can I know where I can find in my profile? I have no idea, even in App and VR….. thanks!

If you go to the Quest store in a browser (while logged in):

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/

Click your avatar/portrait at the top right (I'm looking at it on a PC here), and you'll get a menu, the first item of which should be the option for your profile.

Co-host of Recentered - A VR Podcast, available on all normal podcast streaming services.

Deaeth85
Explorer

Any answer to the original post? Posts been hijacked by another question inside my own lol.

Fluke
Heroic Explorer

Sorry about that! Have you tried the live chat support? Might be worth a shot if you haven't done so already. They've helped me out there a few times.

I'll give that a shot, than you

Hi there Deaeth85. We're ecstatic to hear that you have purchased a new Meta Quest 2. We hope you are enjoying our wonderful worlds in VR! Glad you have reached out to us with questions about our Resident Evil 4 Quest 2 Bundle, To confirm, did you purchase your device within the promotion window? In order to receive the promo sticker on the box, gamers will need to have purchased on/after November 18, 2022. Do let us know if you have any further questions, looking forward to hearing from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yes, I bought it 2, maybe 3 days ago.