cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App & Account

dylansmith83.2022
Honored Guest

Was setting up new Quest 2 after my sons old one wouldn’t pair with mobile app & now I just bought a Brand New Meta Quest 2, the 2nd in less than a year & now the New Quest 2 will not pair however … setup was done on my phone for my son & I “noticed” in support it said Hi my name so did it set it up through My Facebook Account & instead of my sons Meta Account & IF IT DID & how do I reset it to my sons name & account information cuz I’ve only got a few hours before he wakes up for his Christmas Presents & this doesn’t work, ughhh

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @dylansmith83.2022! Thanks for reaching out. We completely understand how it feels to have issues adding the correct account to your headset. We have a few steps to try that should allow you to start the setup process over again so that you can add the correct account on the device. I will list these steps below:

Once you do these steps you should be able to log-in to the correct account. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to reply to this post. Happy holidays!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey @dylansmith83.2022! Just wanted to follow up and see if you still need assistance. Please feel free to reach back out to us and let us know!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?