cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Pre-downloaded games to another computer

Brono99
Honored Guest
So my hard drive was dying so I bought and installed a new one, but before I did I backed up most of everything, so I have all my pre-downloaded Oculus games, I downloaded and ran the setup and what not that's working fine, so then I put all the games into to Software folder and restarted oculus and they weren't in the installed games, so pressed download (while in the Oculus) the download went fast (I have slowish internet so it surprised me) and when it finished, it said it couldn't install properly even though the full game is in there. so I deleted the small games and installed them properly and they work fine (BeatSaber, Minecraft, Big Screen, Rec Room) but not the big 20+GB games, So is there a way to make the pre-downloaded games work, or do I need to install them all over again. Thanks
0 REPLIES 0
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?