cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiplayer

daywalker.2022
Honored Guest

I am having trouble connecting to my friend we are both on oculus quest two we both have the same games and the only one that multiplayer works on is beat saber. Whenever we try to connect with sport scramble or medal of honor it says no friends found. My friend and I are both following each other on the quest and he is even in my party when we make the attempt

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

What's going on friend!

Hmmm, not being able to play your friends is most definitely high on the list of what we don't want to happen. VR is meant to be experienced with those you care about, so let's see what we can do to resolve this!

From an initial gander, this may be related to some Wi-Fi roadblocks. Different applications will put a different load on the network, so let have you try the following:

• Restart your Wi-Fi system
  • Disconnect your headset and reconnect it back to the Wi-Fi
  • Have your headset and Oculus app forget the Wi-Fi network and reconnect
  • Unplugs your Wi-Fi and leave it sit for about 5 minutes and then plug it back in
  • Make sure that both your headset and the device you use the Oculus app on are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network

As well, let's try some headset troubleshooting, just in case if the above didn't work. Kindly perform the following:

• Reboot the headset by holding the power button down for roughly 30 seconds
  • Hard reboot from the factory reset menu. 
  1. This is where you'll hold both the power and minus volume button down for 30 seconds and then use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select the option
  • Sign out of the headset and then sign back in
  • Sign out of the Oculus app and then sign back in
  • Power down headset and leave sitting for up to 5 minutes and then power back on.
  • Check to make sure you're headset is on the latest update

Once you've crossed that list off, let us know where you stand!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again friend!

We just wanted to drive on by like a passing lane and see if you were able to connect with your friends or if you still need a helping hand.

Either way please let us know. We'd love to hear back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

NONE of this worked! We are unable to play together and I’m extremely aggravated for paying over $50 for us to both have it on our oculus’s