cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 7th quest

corry
Explorer

Is their anyone that has a bit more then technical experience with these quests that can help me understand why mine just stop working? Im on my 6th 64g rma. I played beatsaber on it last night for around 2 hours. No issues, everything was fine. Today I go to play the headset and it works for 2 minutes then the screen goes black. So I factory reset it. I get to the connect to a wifi screen, put my pw in and then the screen goes black. Not all the way black, the back lights still on, i can hold the O button and see it load the logo, but nothing comes up.

I have a 128g I purchased off of amazon so i could play while i waited for my 64g rma. Its been stuck on the meta logo for 2 weeks now. this is the same thing my 64g headsets have done multiple times. Please, can someone help me understand what i am doing wrong?

Id think if someone has sent this many headsets back with the same issue it would be in the interest of the company to let them know why it continues to happen. My 64 is now out of warranty i figure im just out of a headset at this time. Why would it work for 2 minutes and then just go blank tho? Since ive bought this thing its spent more time in rma then ive actually got to use it.

0 REPLIES 0