cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Brother got suspended so we need a refund for games

ryan0203
Honored Guest

My brother recently got permanently suspended for being underaged and we are trying to get the game he bought refunded. We have tried calling support but no one picked up. Does anyone know how to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

ADHenchD
Expert Protege

Hi @ryan0203 , its a shame to hear that your brother has been suspended for being underage, unfortunately, refunds are not generally given when an account is suspended, unless it meets the refund criteria such as being purchased within 14 days and played less than 2 hours.

What I can recommend is contacting support through whatsapp, which can be accessed by clicking the bolded word link and inputting the relevant information, which I would recommend preparing ahead of time, to speed up a potential resolution for yourself and the support team.

Good luck!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ryan0203! We wanted to let you know that we received your PM and will be getting back to you as soon as possible! 

Thank you, @ADHenchD, for helping out! We greatly appreciate you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?