Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Oculus app will not let me purchase apps/games

Dekciwx
Honored Guest

My oculus any time I try to buy something it has this pop up

33 REPLIES 33

Why would I even try to buy a new game when i the ONE I bought is unplayable. Quest 2 META. you stink!!

Hi @Dekciwx!

We're glad you used your voice on your Community.

Users have reported that this specific type of issue has been resolved!! We recommend trying again! We also love the @dormindk 's idea of going through oculus.com.

Thank you again for reaching out. If you're still having any issues, make sure to reach out to your Meta Quest Team here at https://metaque.st/Support.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Caboose160
Explorer

I’ve been having the same issue as well. I’ve added all sorts of different payment methods. 

Catnell23
Honored Guest

I've encountered the same issue using different payment methods, different locations, different devices (PC, Mobile, Oculus Store), but nope, it won't even add my payment method before trying to buy Beat Saber, i would like some info on how to fix this since this is my first time ever buying a game from the Oculus store.

Hey there. We know how it can feel adding a payment method only to get errors. Let's see what we can do to assist you!

In some cases the ability to add a card or making purchases can be restricted by the card issuer, so it's always a good idea to check in with the card company.

If you still have issues, please reach out to support so they can check further in as to why this isn't working HERE.

We are always happy to assist you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

DowDAO
Honored Guest

Me too! Why is this so hard and why customer service support?!

Hey there DowDAO! We hear you are having issues purchasing, and know that can definitely leave you feeling something. Let's see what we can do to help you.

If you trying to add a payment method, then we have a few things to try:

• Try another web browser
  • Check to see if the financial institution placed any restrictions
  • Try another network connection type
  • Try another network location
  • Restart the device
  • Try another device
  • Try another payment method.
  • Clear cache and cookies on the browser

If you have tried all of these steps and you are still unable to add a payment method, Please reach out to us HERE.

UncoilingChip
Explorer

Im also having the issue but mine wont let me add any payment methods i tried literally 5 different cards and get the same respone  : we could not add the card

DowDAO
Honored Guest

Same problem here, for 3 weeks going now. I have tried different devices, browsers, etc. Nothing works and I use the card I am trying to add every day for all other purchases. This is a serious malfunction of the device, that you can only get titles through this one channel, and if it for some reason does not work, there is nothing you can do, like shop around, or simply call in an order, if necessary, etc. Please advise. I see many people have the same issue here.

Yeah spending $300 on a system that wint let me buy things to even use it they got to get this fix soon

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?