cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Oculus quest 2 Elite strap doesn’t seem to be compatible with my Oculus 2 device

Jubbster
Honored Guest

I’ve had my Oculus quest 2 for a couple of year now & it works fine. I’ve recently decided to purchase the Oculus quest 2 Elite strap with battery to increase comfort during use & extend battery life during use. 
The problem I’ve had with the Elite strap & battery is that the device doesn’t acknowledge that it’s connected. I’ve tried different charging leads, but it behaves the same. I’ve plugged the Elite strap battery lead into a different device (mobile phone) & it works. But when you plug back into the Oculus quest 2 device it doesn’t register. 
The elite strap has been exchanged in error believing this to be the problem but it still doesn’t work. If you plug a charger directly into the Oculus the orange light eliminates and it will charge the device but I will not do so from the Elite strap. I’m struggling to understand why this is happening 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jubbster! We definitely understand how concerning it would be for your elite strap with battery to not work properly with your headset, and we'd love to help out! Please reach out to us through the Meta Store Support website and we'll gladly do everything we can to get this situation resolved for you! We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Contacted meta support with my problem. Really happy with the service I received. It resulted in a replacement unit. 

That is wonderful @Jubbster. We are glad our support team was able to find a suitable solution for you. Now you know where you go if you have a problem again in the future! We wish you the best and have a wonderful day!  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!