cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Personal Facebook Account is not open due to again Facebook community standards

aditya.272674
Honored Guest

I'm real user of this account. and your security system by mistake Suspended my personal facebook account. and you have disable my account due to again facebook community standards. But I'm provide you all identify with is enough to reopen my facebook account I hope you look my appeal and open my facebook account as soon as possible.

Facebook Url Id:-https://www.facebook.com/1993adityakumar

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We see your having issues with your Facebook account? As we would be more than happy to provide help we currently only support troubleshooting and account issues with our VR devices or Horizon and Meta accounts. If you happen to have a Horizon account and have your Facebook account connected we can provide assistance so you can be able to proceed in using your VR headset! 

That being said, I realize how crucial Facebook accounts are for keeping in touch with our families and communities, so I'll try to point you in the right direction with the help of Facebook's public Help Center. After reviewing the Facebook Help Center, I was able to find the article Why is my personal Facebook account disabled?. This article details a few reasons why an account may be disabled, and even provides an appeal form to fill out if you think the decision was made in error. 

In the future if you ever have issues with your VR headset please don't hesitate to reach out as we are here to provide you troubleshooting steps! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!