cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Quest 2 cable link isn't working because of an onboard gpu

LordKyle222
Honored Guest

My motherboard has an onboard graphics card and I have a 3060. The quest link with PC isn't working because of this from what I could see. When I launch quest link it gets stuck in an infinite loading screen and my Meta app says quest link isn't working properly. Is there any way for me to fix this? 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! We see your question on whether there is a workaround to connecting your Meta Quest 2 to the link. We understand how this may cause a delay on an amazing VR experience, so we are here to offer some information that could clarify your questions. In this case, it is not possible to have an onboard GPU or intergraded GPU and have your device connect to the link. To get a better connection through the link, we really recommend the following graphic cards:

• Nvidia RTX 20 Series
  • AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series

You can learn more about the requirements to use the Meta Quest Link by clicking here. We hope that this information was able to answer your questions.

Please feel free to reach out to us again if you come across any other questions or concerns!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, hello! We wanted to check up on you to determine if the information we offered you helped clarify any questions you were having. Please feel free to reach out to us again if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!