cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Quest 2 stucks

GearVR3GO
Honored Guest

My Oculus Quest 2 is in v40 and for every 5 secodns get stuck at HOME.

Not allowing me to use it properly. Making some apps not work, like Horizon Workrooms.

GearVR3GO_1-1655151501940.png

I have reseted from factory settings, restarted. nothig helps.

Please! Someone! Heeeelp

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, GearVR3GO! We saw you were having some menu screen issues after already attempting a factory reset. It appears you're already a couple of steps ahead of us! 

The best option we could suggest as of now, would be to reach out in this link here where we can provide some further support! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks for the reply, I thought you didn’t read my message. 

I can replicate the bug. It seems that when wifi is enabled it get stuck every 7 seconds. Quite annoying. Is already updated to latest version 41. So it seems is something from far away versions. I think that v28 was working fine. 

im having this issue with Meta Quest 1 and 2. 

hope we can crush this bug!

Hey there! Have you been able to submit a bug report? If not, you can do so by following the instructions listed here. We also have a forum related all things version 41 located here, be sure to pop on by and let them know as well!

In the meantime, we recommend letting the headset fully charge and giving it a hard reboot by holding the power button for 30 seconds until it restarts. This would allow allow any hotfixes to come through naturally. Team work makes the dream work. We look forward to crushing this bug with you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?