cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Quest 2 unable casting to my laptop

varlab
Honored Guest

My Quest 2 can't casting to my laptop. I ensured they all connected to my WiFi, and I tried factory reset Quest 2 and disable/re-enable WiFi but still not work.

I thought the problem might due to my WiFi or my laptop, so I borrowed my friend's laptop. 

Then weird things happened, my Quest 2 would success casting while I using my friend's laptop and all connected to my WiFi. But still fail casting while I using my laptop, even I connected to another WiFi of my friend's house. (yep...I went to his place to try these.)

My laptop is ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX502G. I also tried reformatting windows 10 but still unable casting.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Varlab! We understand you are having an issue with casting to your laptop and we want to be able to help! If you wouldn't mind, please submit a support ticket here: https://portalfb.com/ContactSupport so we can delve further into this and explore all options ahead of us!

We look forward to getting you back into peak gaming condition!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!