cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Quest 2 won’t pair to my phone after I factory reset it

MustardBoi
Honored Guest

My quest  2 won’t pair to my phone after I factory reset it this morning. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting things and with a different phone and it still doesn’t connect. I’ve tried reset my phone, I’ve deleted the meta app, I shut off my quest and it still doesn’t work. It just keeps saying that it couldn’t connect then it asks for my code and I put it in and it says it couldn’t pair.

Please reply soon thank you

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @MustardBoi. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know that you are not able to pair your phone even after a factory reset. We can certainly see how stressful pairing issues can be, and we want to help you get back to gaming as soon as possible. We appreciate all of the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far; however, we do have a few more questions to ask.

• Have you updated or reset your WiFi?
  • When trying to use the pairing code, make sure that you are close to the router.
  • Reboot headset 
  1. With your headset on, hold the power button on the right side of your headset down until you're prompted with a shut-down screen.
  2. Select Restart.

If your issue persists, please contact our amazing support team. We will be able to assist you further with live chat, email, or if you prefer a callback option. We hope this was helpful.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!