cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Quest 2 won’t pair with the app

THE_BANKER
Honored Guest

I’ve had a Quest 2 for over a year and haven’t been able to set it up. This stemmed from my quest not being purchased through my actual Facebook account. Now I’m trying to connect it, and all of my correct info is in the app, but it won’t let me pair. Happy to provide screen shots of the various messages.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @THE_BANKER! Thanks for reaching out to us. We completely understand how it feels to have these sorts of issues. Would you mind reaching out in a private message with some of the following information?

• Username on your Meta Quest account
  • Full name on your Meta Quest account
  • Email on your Meta Quest account

In addition, is the issue you're experiencing regarding pairing the headset to your phone app, or is it an issue pairing controllers to the headset?

In order to send us a private message please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!