cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rift S stopped working

The4ges
Honored Guest

I´ve recently played a game on my Rift S and bcause I had to do something else I paused the game and layed my headset down for a while after coming back into my room and putting my headset on it started to lag until it crashed. After that initial crash I couldn´t get it to work again. I´ve disconnected and reconnected the Headset, I´ve used differernt ports, I´ve reinstalled the Oculus app, I´ve updated all of my drivers and it still won´t work. If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Allow us to help you get your headset back up and running again. Before we get in contact have your Oculus logs ready and send them to us, to gather logs complete the following: 

• Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  1. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  2. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  3. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop-down list.
  4. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  5. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
  6. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

Please feel free to submit the support ticket at your earliest convenience so we can get you closer to a solution soon. https://metaque.st/Support 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!