cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rift has a white led and plays audio but it isn't showing any visuals.

Jenai123
Honored Guest
It was working earlier that day. I then took it off and tried to launch something a few hours later and it didn't work. It isn't my hardware as I was using it for days before then and the white led comes on when I open games. Audio is passed through (it gets passed through the USB) and it says the HDMI is connected. I have an RX 590 running latest drivers and a Ryzen 5 3600 and I got games to run on it before. I tried the driver.exe, unplugged and plugged in the HDMI many times and deleted and re installed the oculus app. I don't know what to do.
2 REPLIES 2

Try closing Oculus app and unplugging the Rift from both the USB and HDMI.  Plug the Rift back in then restart the app.
If you still get no output on the lens it may be the cable. Good luck getting a replacement as I need one (only working on one lens.)

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Jenai123 please gather your diagnostic logs using the steps here and create a ticket here. - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?