cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My brother spent all my savings on a game. Help me get a refund.

Packkzz
Explorer

So I was on a trip and while I was on that trip my brother spent all my money on a game he shouldn’t be playing. I’ve tried contacting support but I need more help. Any ideas? I would like at least a partial refund either to my PayPal or oculus balance. Please help

5 REPLIES 5

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

As long as you have less than 2 hours gameplay and have owned it for less than 14 days you should easily get a full refund.  Just login to your smartphone app find your purchase history, select the game and then select refund.  Usually only takes about a week to get this refunded to your PayPal account.  Might take a bit longer during the holiday period.  If you need more info try googling Oculus Refunds and/or contact Oculus Support.  Good luck mate and cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

It was an in game purchase. It is not refundable. That’s why I’m asking if I can get the money back manually.

Probably means it has over 2 hours playtime, or it was bought as part of a Bundle).  Maybe contact Oculus Support (google to find this), maybe the Chat feature if it is available, and explain things to them.  They may be able to help you out.  Maybe suggest to them to give you a store credit.  Again, good luck and cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

I thank you for the advice. But I have tried that already. That’s why I’m here

Ya, well this is just a user forum so unfortunately we cannot help you.  All I can do is suggest you contact Oculus Support and ask again.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?