cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My debit card was charged $1.00 from Oculus, I had never heard of this before, why was I charged?

victoria_taylor
Honored Guest
I had never heard of this before nor have I ordered anything from Oculus. Why am I being charged this and where did you get my card info?
3 REPLIES 3

victoria_taylor
Honored Guest
I had never heard of Oculus before and have never ordered anything nor signed up for anything, why am I being charged this?

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Someone has added your card as the payment method on an Oculus or Facebook account, or used it to make a purchase from Oculus. The $1 charge is a verification by Oculus to see if the card is valid. If you did not do this, you should immediately contact your credit/debit card company to block charges from Oculus and Facebook, and open a support ticket with Oculus to see if you can find out what account has tried to use your card.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Will I get this money back?

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?