cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My game is stuck downloading and I can’t cancel it and I can’t remove it from the queue

Kaden_K
Honored Guest

So my game is still downloading after 4 days and I can’t cancel it I’ve tried restarting my headset that won’t do anything so is there anything I can do except the factory reset

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Kaden_K! We know no one wants to have to deal with a game that won't install, and we understand your hesitancy about factory resetting your headset. Not to worry, though! We would be happy to help you with this issue!

We have a feature for our headsets called the Cloud Backup, which allows users to save the data for some of their games and apps before resetting their headset. The feature is normally always on, but if you are able to, we recommend double-checking your headset just in case. We would be happy to provide you with this link explaining more about the feature.

If you need help to successfully reset your headset, we would be happy to offer you this link, which provides different steps on how to reset your headset.

Could you please also let us know which game you are having trouble installing?

Please let us know if the reset was able to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Kaden_K! We're just checking in to see if you still need help with your game not being able to download. Please let us know, and we'll be happy to assist!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?