cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My game wont update

Mathias_70
Protege

Im having some trouble with zenith vr. Its stuck on installing. How do i fix this problem. I have already tried restarting it but it did not help. I really dont want to factory reset.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Mathias_70, Thank you for reaching out. We share in your concerns about not being able to install on such awesome game, Zenith VR. We're with out a doubt going to help you get back to unveiling the mysteries of Zenith. ⚔

You've mentioned to us that you've tired restarting it. If your referring to the game please try uninstalling and reinstalling. The next step would be to reboot your headset.

Here is how to do:

1. With your headset on and powered on, press and hold the power button on the right side of your headset until you see the Power off screen.
  2. Select Restart. Your headset will turn off and then turn back on.

We recommend preforming a factory reset as a last resort. Here are the steps in case all fails.

To perform a factory reset using your phone:

1. Open the Oculus app on your phone.
  2. Tap Devices in the bottom menu.
  3. Tap the headset connected to your phone.
  4. Tap Advanced Settings.
  5. Tap Factory Reset and then Reset.

Performing a factory reset is irreversible and will remove all account information, downloaded games, and content from the headset. There's no need to worry about the content you've already purchased performing a factory reset won't remove content you've purchased or downloaded from your account.

Here is a link to the Oculus Cloud Backup where Oculus backs up your device’s app data, like game progress or game settings, to the cloud. This allows you to easily pick up where you left off in a game if you reinstall an app, reset your device, or set up a new device.

If the issue persists please reach by sending us a PM or submitting a support ticket. What ever is more convenient for you. We're always happy to help!  😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!