cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My games not transferring

beastyben567
Honored Guest

Can anybody help or suggest what I can do to get my oculus rift games on my quest 3. I recently upgraded to the quest 3 after using my rift S and the games like beat Saver and Blade and sorcery which are available in the quest 3 store will not transfer over. Do I have to buy the games again or is there away to get them back. I've used air link and it doesn't work very well. HELP please.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi hi @beastyben567! Thank you so much for reaching out to us with this question. First off, congratulations on your new Quest 3! We know you must be very excited to jump into you your new device and explore all of the endless possibilities in the world of VR. As of right now, there is currently no way of transferring games purchased on desktop to your standalone device. Some games may allow cross play, but that is completely up to the developer of the game. With that being said, the Quest 3 has many games that were optimized for it and we want to make sure that you have the smoothest gameplay possible on the device. We hope this clarifies any questions you may have had, but please feel free to reach back out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you once again for reaching out to us, @beastyben567 ! We're grateful that you are both an Oculus Rift and a Meta Quest 3 user! While there isn't a way to transfer games purchased on Rift to your Quest 3, we're checking in to see if there's anything else we can assist you with. If you have any additional questions or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with us! Have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?