cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My games will not launch

Bazzarro42
Level 2

Hi i have the quest 2 and after the most recent update some of my games will not open,it will show the 3 loading dots and then kick me to my homescreen it does this for all the games i actually play

Ive tried restarting it which doesnt do anything and I cant uninstall and reinstall as i have no internet

Im at my wits end i just want to play beat saber but unfortunatly thats one that doesnt work 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Beat Saber is our favorite! We totally get the feeling of not being able to use your awesome VR device. That's why were here and want to make sure you can get back on track and get connected once again. We appreciate you letting us know that there is now no internet access, however we think that once the device is Wi-Fi connected, the applications may restart following the update the headset received. Please uninstall and reinstall the applications if issue persist once connected to the Internet. 

We want to make sure your headset is back and up again so you can get connected with us in the VR Universe! We will be aware of an update! 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Knock-knock! Just checking in to see if your still having issues with your games? Please keep us updated so we can get you back in the VR world! 

Yes my games are still acting up i can't really even play anything now,I still have no internet as well 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

We hate to see you're still having issues with your WiFi and apps, lets get this sorted out for you! To start, we have an article that may help with your internet issue. Check it out here. It's best to consider trying to resolve any network issues you may be experiencing because some apps require an internet connection to play. We also suggest logging out of the mobile app and logging back in, or factory resetting the device. Please note that factory resetting will wipe all data from the headset, so we recommend making sure you have cloud backup enabled before performing the factory reset. Let us know if you continue having issues, we're happy to help!