cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My headset has logged me out. Almost Completely.

madivrowles
Level 2

A few months ago, I logged onto my oculus to play some games. It said that it wasn’t paired to anything - but when I checked my app it had seemed to still be paired. I tried logging my headset out and tried to connect it back into the correct account so I don’t loose all my games, and 3 months later it still isn’t working! I don’t know what to do. It’s acting as if this headset is completely brand new when it’s not! (got it last Christmas for measure.) It says to pull the tags out of the controllers and to pair the headset to my phone. My phone hasn’t lost any of its data, and I can’t find any support systems like numbers or even the own customer service chat robot. I’m so confused.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, madivrowles! That definitely sounds like quite an issue. We wouldn't want this to take away from your VR time any more than it already has, we'd be glad to help out! For the controllers, try removing the batteries from them for at least 5 minutes, then place the (preferably new ones) batteries back into the controllers. Then you should be able to re-pair the headset back to the mobile app. If this doesn't help, then you'll want to reach out to our support team, here. Give them a rundown of what's going on and they'll be more than happy to look into this further for you!