cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My meta got disabled

thedimensionwanderer
Honored Guest

So I was playing in grab (a vr game) and my headset reset I thought I was an update but when I turned on I had to update things so when I tried it says account disabled for being “under 13” I am 14 and I was voice trolling in vr chat the day before I got banned and I think this is very unfair cause I have a 10 year old friend that plays without this problem. I no longer have access to the email I now use another one. if you can atleast give me my games back I had blade and sorcery battle glide and bonelab fnaf helpwanted 1 no dlc and job simulator that’s all my new account is thedimensionwanderer pls do something by either giving me my account or my games my display is watergt.onyt.revived

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @thedimensionwanderer! Thank you for reaching out and providing that information for us. We understand how inconvenient this may be not having access to your fun games and apps. We'd love to help as best we can so that you can continue to enjoy your journey in the wonderful world of VR! With that being said, we'd like to direct you to check your inbox, as well as your spam/junk folder for an email from us. This email would have been sent to the email address associated to the account that has been disabled. You must go through the appeal process provided in that email in order to try to recover that account, as well as the games and apps. We hope you find this information helpful! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @thedimensionwanderer ! We just wanted to stop by to make sure you got that email from us. We definitely want you to get back into the VR action. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. Helping you through this time is important to us, and we want to make sure you have all the tools you need. We hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!