cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My oculus is in a differnt date and year

Nexangle
Honored Guest

I says that I'm in the year 2034 when I'm in 2022 and idk why I loaded in to my oculus and I couldn't play my games because I "didn't have internet" when I did and I'm just confused can someone help me 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nexangle! We understand your device has somehow jumped to the future 😮. We know how frustrating this can be, especially when it prevents you from using your device to its full capabilities. At this time, the only solution we can suggest to correct this issue is to perform a factory reset. Please make sure you have the Cloud Backup feature enable before doing so.

Our community members have found another, unofficial, way of correcting this issue without having to factory reset. You can check out that solution in this thread

We hope whichever solution you choose, that you're able to jump back into gaming soon! 😄🙏

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

The PC App also says 3/28/2016. The purchase history only goes up until December missing after title purchase after. This started when the server outage hit and hasn't functioned since.