cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My oculus is stuck on pass through when turned on

Faded.1111
Honored Guest

When i turn on my oculus it puts me onto pass through with the blue circle and 3 dots like its loading . But when i move my controllers i can hear the clicking noises like i am choosing something. I have tried reseting ut multiple times but nothing works please help. Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Soulkrieg
Honored Guest

From update v64 i have this issue too, the problem happened to me when have multiple accounts in the device (before this i did factory reset and with a single account i have no issues, the issue begin when i add a second account), so i think Meta need apply a hotfix soon.

You can try turn on your device and in the exact moment when appear the 3 dots click in the on/off button to off the screen, wait 20 seconds and turn on, all this without take off your visor of your head. After do it you will see the login screen. If no turn off the device and try again but i did it and work!!

After that go to security in settings and create a pin number to login, later reboot the device and you shouldnt have problems anymore. 

This is while Meta fix this issue, i hope it be soon.

Regard

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Faded.1111! We understand how important it is for you to be able to access your device and we'd love to assist you with this issue. We'd like to gather a little bit of personal information, so we'd like for you to send us a PM. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you in PM! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Soulkrieg
Honored Guest

From update v64 i have this issue too, the problem happened to me when have multiple accounts in the device (before this i did factory reset and with a single account i have no issues, the issue begin when i add a second account), so i think Meta need apply a hotfix soon.

You can try turn on your device and in the exact moment when appear the 3 dots click in the on/off button to off the screen, wait 20 seconds and turn on, all this without take off your visor of your head. After do it you will see the login screen. If no turn off the device and try again but i did it and work!!

After that go to security in settings and create a pin number to login, later reboot the device and you shouldnt have problems anymore. 

This is while Meta fix this issue, i hope it be soon.

Regard

Oh my!!!! Thank you so much. This worked and i dont need to factory reset it anymore thank you 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?