cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My oculus quest 1 doesnt let me log in

ltshort09
Honored Guest

My oculus quest 1 has had a meta horizon update and ever since then I try to sign into the account on my oculus but it doesn't let me it says that the system needs and update but when ever I go to check its update it says that it doesn't need any so I can access my account on my oculus I've been trying for a couple weeks just doesn't seem to work what ever I do.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ltshort09! We know login issues can overturn your VR experience, so we'd love to lend a hand.

In order to get some information, can you answer the below:

1. When was this first noticed?
  2. Did you ever create a new account at any point?
  3. Could you upload a photo of the error message you receive? 
  4. What all have you tried already?

Once we have this, we can look into some possible options! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ltshort09
Honored Guest

I first noticed it whenever the horizon update happened.

Yes I did create a new account that work perfectly fine because the horizon update didn't pop up

I do not know how to get a photo from the oculus

I have tried to reset the oculus, shutdown and reboot it, tried to follow its instructions, ive also tried to log in without the code but thats were the problem comes in

Alright, thank you so much for that update. 

As for now, we will need to ask for some sensitive information so we suggest reaching out to us with a PM. You can do so by clicking on our name to get to our profile. Once there click "Send a message". Keep in mind you must be logged into the forums to do so.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!