cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My paid games were wiped

D4fu
Honored Guest

So i had two accounts one with the paid games and the other one without paid games and i could play the paid games with the second account. So i did a cloud back up on the second account and i thought it would count the paid games to the cloud back up but it didnt. So when i did a factory reset my second account was still there with some free games but with not the paid ones and the other account that had paid games was no longer there. So i cant get back to my old account so could you please help me. I have the receipt in my gmail so i can show proof that i purchased the games.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey D4fu, we totally get how you feel. Don't worry, we can help you get back into your old account. We're gonna need to collect some information to make sure you really do own the account so please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!