cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My quest 2 doesn't make sound and doesn't detect audio either

MigasBigas
Honored Guest

Today I decided to use my quest 2 and discovered that the microphone and the audio didn't work anymore. It did not fall or anything of that sort just randomly stopped working.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, MigasBigas! We see that you are reporting that your microphone and audio are not working. We understand how this is frustrating especially since this appears to have happened randomly. Rest assured we are here to help!

Please attempt the following troubleshooting steps:

• Ensure the volume is not muted or turn down too low.
  • Try headphones to see if there is audio
  • Test with multiple games/apps
  • Reboot the headset
  • As a last resort: Factory reset
    • Performing a factory reset is irreversible and will remove all account information, downloaded games, and content from the headset.

• Performing a factory reset won't remove content you've purchased or downloaded from your account.

We hope this helps! If you are still having issues, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!