cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My quest 2 not working properly

YoBoy69420
Honored Guest

When I start my quest 2, nothings wrong. When I’m in the start menu, my camera is recentering the whole entire time. Every millisecond. My controllers are not going to function properly from that problem. I can’t really do anything. A lot of times it also says that my boundary is not found. Please help me. I think it’s broken but there needs to be something that can fix this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there YoBoy69420, this is not something we want our users to experience. Let's look into it and see what we can do to solve this issue. This sounds like it may be a bit of a tracking issue, have you attempted a factory reset? I will leave the instructions HERE. Let us know if you are still running into this issue after trying this.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there YoBoy69420, this is not something we want our users to experience. Let's look into it and see what we can do to solve this issue. This sounds like it may be a bit of a tracking issue, have you attempted a factory reset? I will leave the instructions HERE. Let us know if you are still running into this issue after trying this.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @YoBoy69420! Just checking in to see if you are still needing assistance with your camera recalibrating. If so, please do reach back out to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Thanks for the help! It was annoying to reinstall everything but it works now!

Tips to fix-

Make sure your Oculus software is fully up-to-date.
Try plugging your Quest 2 into a PC with a USB cable. Some users have reported that this has worked for them.
If neither of these works, then it may be time to consider a factory reset.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

That is wonderful news @YoBoy69420. We are happy that everything is working for you now. Please let us know if you have anymore questions or concerns.