cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My quest2 doesn't work properly after updating V40

Zhoutingshuo
Level 3

My quest2 automatically updates V40. When I shut down or restart the system, the black screen will not display any screen. When you restore the factory settings and activate, there is a great probability that the screen will still be black.!

I hope the official will repair it as soon as possible, which has seriously affected my experience!

4 REPLIES 4

iMight404
Retired Support

Sounds like you're experiencing the issue we're currently documenting here

Make sure you drop a reply in that thread documenting your experience so we can gather as much data as we can. Thanks!

Take your destiny into your own hands. Sand cannot keep a shape by itself, but add water and it becomes malleable. Fate can be such, if you add the right element.

When I start my quest2, I can see the blue meta sign, and the screen will display three points. After loading, the screen will be directly black or card perspective

Hey there! We're sorry to hear you're having this experience after the v.40 update. We'd love for you to share your feedback on the PTC v40 Release Megathread. Please include as much detail as possible so our team can get to the bottom of this for you and anyone else having this experience.

When I start my quest2, I can see the blue meta sign, and the screen will display three points. After loading, the screen will be directly black or card perspective