cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My son's account is suspended help me

LorenaP
Honored Guest

It says that I must confirm his age, I have already done it too many times with his correct age, and nothing works, I have 20 days to confirm his age, do you know any phone number where I can call support? What I can do? all my son's games will be lost.  @metaquestsupport

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there, @LorenaP! We are so happy to hear that you were able to get the suspension issue sorted out! We are more than happy to help with anything that comes up. Let's work together to get to the bottom of this code issue that you are reporting! 

If your headset is showing an 8-digit number or letter code, you will need to go to our website, login, and then navigate to our device page by clicking this link. It will allow you to enter the 8-digit code there! 

We hope this helps! If you have any other issues, feel free to let us know!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @LorenaP! We aim for all users to be able to navigate through their accounts as smoothly as possible, and this is not the experience for you and your son because we understand how this can really disrupt an amazing VR experience. Therefore, we would be happy to look into this for you and get to the root of it. In order to start, we would love for you to shoot us a PM so that we can collect sensitive account information while keeping it safe from the public eye. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to chatting with you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @LorenaP. We see your PM and we will be further assisting you through that.

Excuse me but what’s is PM? I don’t understand 

Hey, @LorenaP. "PM" is shorthand for "Private Message". It was the message you sent us when you followed the steps we gave you. We hope this helps shed light on your question. If you need anything else, please let us know!

Hi! Again I was able to remove the account suspension, but now when I pair the headset, it gives a code with letters and numbers, in the application it only gives me numbers, how do I solve it?

Hey there, @LorenaP! We are so happy to hear that you were able to get the suspension issue sorted out! We are more than happy to help with anything that comes up. Let's work together to get to the bottom of this code issue that you are reporting! 

If your headset is showing an 8-digit number or letter code, you will need to go to our website, login, and then navigate to our device page by clicking this link. It will allow you to enter the 8-digit code there! 

We hope this helps! If you have any other issues, feel free to let us know!

Hi again, @LorenaP! We're following up to make sure you were able to complete pairing. Please feel free to reach out if there is any additional support we can provide!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?