cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myst Glitch - See Through Walls

TheAtariAtari
Level 2

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I've downloaded Myst for the Quest 2 and I'm running into a frustrating glitch - There are certain rooms I go into and when I do, I can't interact with the room itself because all of the objects in the room and the walls that bound the room disappear. Everything disappears and I can see through the room to the "outside world", but I can't do anything in the room. Does anyone else have this problem? How can I fix it? The game is entirely unplayable because of this glitch.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @TheAtariAtari. This definitely sounds like a pain, and something that's diminishing the quality of the game for you. That's not what we want for any of our customers! Is this only happening on this specific game, or does this happen in other games as well? If it's just this one game, you could try reinstalling it to see if that will help! We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you!

TheAtariAtari
Level 2

It's only this game where this is occurring. I will try to re-install and see if that solves the problem and let you know. It's impossible to play the game with this particular glitch.

Hey @TheAtariAtari, we're following up to see if you were still having that glitch with Myst. Let us know if you need any further help!