cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW PLAYER CAN'T MAKE PURCHASES FRO

Ksparhawk.2022
Explorer

Ksparhawk2022_0-1710473388488.jpeg

This is what I get when I try to make a purchase from the game store. I have only had my meta quest 3 for a week now. My issue is how do you all know what is normal vs. unusual in just a week out of me. When a New Player is going to inevitably buy a bunch of new games for their new device so they have something to do. How is that unusual? They aren't even trying to ding my card for the purchase I would know I'd get a notification..... so if they aren't even trying to hit my card how are they judging what is unusual?  This is JUST TROLLING!!!!!

8 REPLIES 8

LimFu
Explorer

Bro lots of us have this same issue. I put in a support ticket 3 days ago and no new update from their secondary support team.

Ksparhawk.2022
Explorer

Bumping this topic so someone helps me I want to buy games and can't right  now

Thank you for reaching out to us, @Ksparhawk.2022! We apologize for our delayed response, but we want to ensure that you are able to make purchases again. Before we begin trying to help you make purchases again, it is important to note that the majority of users who have encountered similar purchasing issues have reported that their issues have been resolved. May you please double-check and see if you are able to make purchases? If you're still unable to make purchases, we kindly request that you send us a private message, due to the potential of dealing with private and sensitive information.​​

It's important to remember that you have to be logged in to the community before sending us a private message! To access our profile page, either select our name or click, here! Next, click 'Send a Message' to private message us.

Once we receive your private message, we'll be able to provide you with better assistance and investigate what's going on with your account. Your time is greatly appreciated and we can't wait to hear back from you!​​​​​​

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we're following up because we are eager to assist you in making purchases again and resolving any other issues you may be experiencing. However, as we previously stated, most users who have experienced similar purchase issues are reporting that the issue has been resolved. May you please double-check and see if you are able to make purchases? If you are not able to, please let us know so we can try to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance. We can't wait for your reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I've been having the same issue and it's still not resolved. What's the deal?

Thanks for reaching out to us @LimFu! We're here to help, so there's no need to worry! Since you're still unable to make purchases, we kindly request that you send us a private message, due to the potential of dealing with private and sensitive information.​​

It's important to remember that you have to be logged in to the community before sending us a private message! To access our profile page, either select our name or click, here! Next, click 'Send a Message' to private message us.

Once we receive your private message, we'll be able to provide you with better assistance and investigate what's going on with your account. Your time is greatly appreciated and we can't wait to hear back from you!​​​​​​

very 2 days I get a update to my case saying it's been escalated to another agent and to wait further actions.

This has gone on for 15+ days, 8 different support agents, 8 + escalations.

I've also messaged 4 different support accounts on this forum that have reached out and told me to private message them, then they proceed to responding and the messages go cold.sent.PNG

Ksparhawk.2022
Explorer

I read somewhere that you have to message them daily to get the job done.  I'm getting a bit belligerent with them too. I'm a bit tired of the games.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?