cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Link support?

OConnor2020
Honored Guest

Hi,
I have a Dell XPS 15 7590, i7- 9750H with 32gb ram and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650.
I have been trying to use my oculus link with Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 however I have noticed the oculus link cable does not support the 
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card.
Are Oculus looking to make this compatible? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yeah, the 1650 is sadly not supported with Link and I haven't heard word on when/if it will be supported. Your best bet is probably to just upgrade your graphics card. The 1650 Super is supported as are the GPUs listed HERE.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

QuarryTroopers
Explorer

I get this answer from Oculus about fixing the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 this morning: 

"We cannot provide you any specific dates addressing this concern."

FilipBarr
Honored Guest

Same problem 

Yeah, the 1650 is sadly not supported with Link and I haven't heard word on when/if it will be supported. Your best bet is probably to just upgrade your graphics card. The 1650 Super is supported as are the GPUs listed HERE.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

Frostodonut
Honored Guest

I currently have the 1650 and it works mabye its because im on laptop but idk

How do you have it to work? Im on a paptop and mine doesnt work.

I'm also on laptop with the same graphics card, did you find a way to make it work??

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?