cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

fRize_n
Level 2

2 days ago I bought game called “Island Time”, it’s available on Rift/Rift S. I bought it on Quest 2. My money (15€) has gone. Can somebody help with Refund?

2 REPLIES 2

If that game supports crossbuy you should be entitled to a Quest copy for free (you'll still have to "buy" it, it just won't cost anything when you do) but if it doesn't, juust follow the standard refund process using the Oculus app on your phone. Locate your purchase history under settings and request the refund.

Hey there @fRize_n. We see you have bought a game that supports the Rift line and not your Quest 2. We understand how super troublesome this may be, but no worries, were here to assist all that we can. We also noticed @user_901925786032222 replied with a useful way to refund the game.

For refunding a game, here are some some steps for a refund:

1. Open the Meta Quest mobile app on your phone.
  2. Tap Store, then select Quest, Rift or Go on the top left.
  3. Tap Menu at the bottom, then tap Settings.
  4. Tap Purchase History, then tap the app you want to request a refund for.
  5. Tap Request Refund.
  6. Follow the on-screen instructions to request your refund

Here's the link if you want to read the article as well. But if you are still needing assistance, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.