cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never recieved a order confirmation email for my VRCover replacement interface

Schytheron
Honored Guest
So, basically, two days ago, I received a link from Oculus Support that allowed me to order my free VRCover replacement interface. I went through the ordering process and everything went fine (nothing unusual). When I completed my order I was redirected to a screen thanking me for my "purchase" and giving me a order number. So far so good, right?

Problem is, it's been two days now and I have yet to receive a order confirmation email and the order itself does not show up in the list of orders on my account. It's all very strange. I have tried contacting support about it, asking them to check my order number to see if anything went wrong with my order. They never helped me. Instead they just closed the request and sent me another free VRCover ordering link. 

In a last effort I tried to log out of my Oculus account and check my order using the guest login and using my email and the order number I got. The login screen told me that the order number doesn't exist and I don't really know what to make of that. Was my order cancelled? Are orders made with an account viewable by "guests" if they have your email and order number? If not, is that why it's saying that the "order number doesn't exist"?

I am at a loss for what to do right now. I don't want to follow the new ordering link they sent me and risk placing two orders instead of one. But one the other hand, I literally have no other choice as Oculus Support isn't helping me. Advice?

I am also wondering if anybody else here has tried to order their free VRCover replacement interface and encountered the same issue?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Schytheron
Honored Guest
Nvm, Oculus Support responded and sent me my confirmation email. Unfortunately, I got impatient and ordered a second one before Oculus responded (panicked when I saw the est. delivery date of new order rapidly increasing). Now I just gotta contact support again to cancel my second (redundant) order.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Schytheron
Honored Guest
Nvm, Oculus Support responded and sent me my confirmation email. Unfortunately, I got impatient and ordered a second one before Oculus responded (panicked when I saw the est. delivery date of new order rapidly increasing). Now I just gotta contact support again to cancel my second (redundant) order.