Hey, just got the quest 3 (first VR experience for me) and I love it. I have the following questions or comments I want to document:
1. YouTube 360 videos are terrible quality
2. Is there a way to extend battery length? I guess it lasts around 2 hours with continued usage?
3. I was playing poker and then got a WhatsApp notification…suddenly no one could hear me and I could not hear anyone. Glitch?
4. Are third party headsets really worth it?
Hey there @michaelsc0tt! We want to thank you for using our Community Forums for your questions and comments! We love that you love our headsets too, we think they are out of this world! Alright, let's get down to business and get your questions answered for you!
Thank you for your patience! We really appreciate it and you!
Hey @michaelsc0tt! Just bouncing on over here to check up on you! We are always here to help if you are still having an issue! If not, so awesome!! We would love to hear back from you!
1. This happens with all YouTube 360 videos on the YouTube app. It works on the browser. Obviously I would prefer to use the app and experience no problems. Hope it gets fixed. If it is a hardware issue it should be fixed under warranty.
3. I shouldn’t have to restart at every issue. Is there a way to know if it’s hardware or software? I appreciate your time and help though! Really good response time and customer care.
I did reach out on WhatsApp but no one responded.
Hey there again @michaelsc0tt! So glad you were able to respond! We understand the frustration with having to restart/hard reboot, but sometimes that's the thing that fixes your issue! Rebooting is frequently a very good and effective approach to fix problems with both hardware and software; nevertheless, it's not always obvious if the problem is with the components or the program. Our engineers ask that any and all recommended troubleshooting be finished before evaluating warranty alternatives. Thank you so much for your patience, having issues with your tech devices are no fun, so we really appreciate it!
Hey @michaelsc0tt, just wanted to check on you and see if you are still needing assistance or if you're good to go! If you do need assistance, we are always here to help you out. Please never hesitate to reach out with any issues you have, now or in the future!