cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New iron man game quest 2

MasonBartlett08
Level 2

I went on the store to go purchase the new Iron Man game and was super excited. I put in my OCULUS30 discount code and it tells me “this code cannot be applied to your order” I just want to know if this is a glitch or if there is an actual reason behind it

8 REPLIES 8

Argonaut666
Level 2

Came here to report the exact same thing; glad I'm not the only one. Doesn't work on the website either.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys! We know using your Oculus30 promotion should be as easy as breathing, so we'd love to help out! 

In order to best do so, we will need to gather some sensitive information from you. Please feel free to shoot over a PM and we'd be glad to get a closer look. 

Here for the same issue.  Honestly, I cannot even find a private message option when I click the link you provided.  It's just a community help forum, nothing private.

paulcav99
Level 2

Hey there I had same problem - I went on quest chat link below and after a few questions the advisor said there was a technical issue and gave me a £10 store credit (equivalent to 30% off Iron Man) and I got to keep my OCULUS30 offer as well. Just be nice and patient and good luck. Also use the WhatsApp link instead of live web chat - if you leave the page you lose the conversation chain and have to start again. If they give you a ticket number always make a note in case conversation is cut off. good luck

https://store.facebook.com/en-gb/help/support/quest/topic/orders/

Hey there I had same problem - I went on quest chat link below and after a few questions the advisor said there was a technical issue and gave me a £10 store credit (equivalent to 30% off Iron Man) and I got to keep my OCULUS30 offer as well. Just be nice and patient and good luck. Also use the WhatsApp link instead of live web chat - if you leave the page you lose the conversation chain and have to start again. If they give you a ticket number always make a note in case conversation is cut off. good luck

https://store.facebook.com/en-gb/help/support/quest/topic/orders/

Argonaut666
Level 2

Pm sent

What kind of sensitive info? Why cant you just give a code ? Oculus30 does not work !

Thx for your efforts to help us, i also just send you a pm. Awaiting your response.