cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New type of disconnection issues?

Jusztin
Explorer
I had the fabulous sensor disconnect issues, but it seems like that is fixed now. Wonder what? Today already had 2 " Your headset's HDMI cable isn't plugged in. Please plug in your headset." Again I never ever had this issue before, it started today. There was a windows update today, maybe that is causing this issues, but really, i'm fed up with these problems.
2 REPLIES 2

Ybalrid
Expert Protege
Does this happen when you physically move the headset? Sometimes this issue is software, but other times it's actually the headset that is defective (I got that, sadly, but the support was top notch for replacing it quickly)
See this thread https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/38993/rift-loses-randomly-hdmi-connection/p1 😕

CV1+Touch; Running on GTX980 - 4770K - 32GB DDR3 Developer at LIV

Jusztin
Explorer
Well yeah, I was in a game, so it was moving, however if I shake the cable, there is no problem.

Update: I had another HDMI disconnect, so I went and uninstalled the windows updates. I don't have problem since.
Please be cautious with updates: KB3189031, KB3176938
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?