cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New

TB3ManOfSteel
Honored Guest

Please help just got my oculus quest 2 but when I'm setting it up inside the headset is telling me to follow certain steps then a 4 digit number to enter. Then I open meta quest app on my phone with account already active but when I pick quest 2 it starts to search but never finds my headset plz help

3 REPLIES 3

Loki__VR
Protege

Hello, is your phone connected to the same network than your Quest 2? Also make sure that you're using wifi and not cellular data (4G/5G/etc).

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @TB3ManOfSteel! We are sad to hear you are having trouble pairing your headset with your mobile app. Did the suggestions that @Loki__VR provided help? If not, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to provide further assistance. Let us know; we are here to help get you back to VR gaming as soon as possible!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TB3ManOfSteel, we wanted to follow up with you to see if you still need help pairing your headset. Let us know; we are here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!