cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie can’t start Ultrawings 2

40Ford
Honored Guest

I am new to Meta quest 3; never used VR before.  I have purchased Ultrawings 2 but I can’t get the app to work.  On start up prompted to press button and put on helmet but no further guidance is provided.  I have tried various buttons with no results.  Please help a newcomer out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there, @40Ford! We were just checking to see if you still needed some help with launching Ultrawings 2. If so, please let us know! 

We are more than happy to continue to assist if needed! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @40Ford! We heard that you're experiencing issues with launching Ultrawings 2. We want to get you back into enjoying your VR experience, so let's work together to get everything figured out!

To begin, we have some questions:

• Are you trying to play with the headset only, or with PC VR?
  • Was the application downloaded via the Meta platform, or from a third party program such as Steam or SideQuest?
  • Are you able to launch other applications without issue?
  • When did this start and did you make any changes to the headset beforehand?
  • So we don't double up on things you may have done before, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @40Ford! We were just checking to see if you still needed some help with launching Ultrawings 2. If so, please let us know! 

We are more than happy to continue to assist if needed! 

Thank you for your prompt response to my question.  I have learned a great deal through experimenting wit the controllers and hand movements.  Things are much better now and I am enjoying Ultrawings 2.  I still have a lot to learn but I am on the path.

Thank you for checking back.  I am learning how to navigate and things are going well.

Hey @40Ford! Glad to hear things are working out and you're getting to enjoy Ultrawings 2! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, see you in VR!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?