cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No App Library option in the Personalization of Settings

joeshiau
Honored Guest

I find no "App Library" option in the Setting - > Personalization (version 46.0.0)

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @joeshiau!

That option not showing definitely causes issues and we know how bothersome it is to not be able to see your games. Please re-install the application and power-cycle your mobile device as well as your headset.

If the issue continues, please submit a ticket with our Support Team for further help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

nalex66
MVP
MVP

I have the same problem. Been waiting for that feature to roll out since v41. I'm on v47 now, and still waiting.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Hey there @nalex66! We noticed you were having some library setting issues, and seeing how confusing this issue can be, we suggest trying a factory reset to give the system a fresh reboot.

To perform a factory reset using the headset:

Turn off your headset.
Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

If the issue continues, please submit a ticket here with our Support Team for further help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Same here. The logic of Meta's OS update is very weird and flawed. What's the point of keep rolling out new versions when features in the old versions are yet to push to all users?

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Yeah, I’m really not keen to do a factory reset for this missing feature. I’ve got over 100 games installed including Unknown Sources (so no cloud saves), and it’s not worth all the work of getting everything set up again. Guess I’ll just keep waiting. I think with each new update, there’s a chance that the missing features will pop up.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo