cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Beat Saber redeem code email, notification

Gr8_mat3_
Honored Guest

My brother and I were gifted Meta Quest 2 for Christmas and he was able to get beat saber for free straight from the headset. However, I never received an email, notification on the VR headset, or anything on the app. I have already checked my inbox and spam/junk folder, but nothing has appeared. Anyone else having this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

ewrrr
Honored Guest

i have the same problem, pls someone help

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Sometimes there's a delay. If a notification still hasn't shown up in your headset after a day, you could contact Support by clicking the "Send a Message" button here.

» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work

mazio22.2022
Honored Guest

I have the same problem. We got two Quest 2s and one account got the notification almost immediately. But my account has not received the notification for 3 days. I sent a personal message to support but no reply. Please help!

Hey, we just wanted to reach out and let you know we found your ticket and sent out a response! Please respond at your earliest convenience. We're eager to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!